Q. How can I pay my Service Charge or Ground Rent?


Often your solicitor will have collected an amount of service charge on account when you purchased your home which is usually passed to EWS.

Thereafter, the easiest way to pay is online via your online banking or you can send us a cheque. 

If you have any queries in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Return to Q&As
Engage With Our Experts
Get In Touch
New Business